The new 33WR from Wald is an absolutely gorgeous, yet perfectly practical, woven reed bicycle basket carried on a quick-release handlebar mount. This attractive basket is a perfect accessory for a bike like the Betty Foy (shown above) or any practical bike used for running errands, commuting, etc. Details below:
- Limited edition woven reed handmade bicycle basket (includes handlebar mounts and canvas liner as shown)
- Designed by Wald and handmade by Jan Treesh, a Lexington, KY artisan
- Each basket is individually numbered, dated, signed, and will come with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate size is 13″ X 10″ X 8 3/4″ deep (each individual basket is unique)
- Handlebar mounts and basket support are made by Wald in Maysville, KY (mounts fit up to 1″ diameter handlebar)
- Canvas liner is made by Inertia Designs
- Approximate retail price will be $100.00 including shipping
Because each basket is individually handcrafted in Kentucky by basket weaving artisan Jan Treesh, the 33WR will only be available on a limited basis. Please check the Wald website this summer for availability.
Discolsure: Wald is a sponsor of this website and provided the basket for this pre-review.