We have a handful of road tests lined up for early this spring:
- We currently have a Raleigh Detour Deluxe in-house. The review is in the works and scheduled for publication in February.
- As we speak, Norco is sending us a Ceres to try out. I’m very curious about this well-appointed, belt-drive Canadian commuter.
- Breezer is working on getting us a NuVinci-equipped Uptown Infinity which we should have in-house within the next few weeks.
- We’re taking possession of a Bike Friday Tikit this week. I’m looking forward to comparing and contrasting this bike with our Bromptons.
- And finally, we’ll have a Public roadster for review a little later this spring. I’m not 100% sure which model, but it will probably be a D3.
We’re going to have a busy spring riding and writing! While you’re waiting for the articles, you might want to check out our road test archives.