It’s time for another EcoVelo photo contest. Since fall is in the air and some of us are already wistfully looking back on summer, we thought an “Endless Summer” theme would be apropos. Some nifty prizes and buchoo bragging rights are up for grabs, so fire up that image sorter and send us your best photo from the past few months that tells a story about bicycling in the summer.
- All are welcome — amateurs and pros alike.
- Please submit only one photo.
- The work must be your own.
- Please submit only photos that include bicycles and express something about summer.
- Photos should be sized no smaller than 1000 pixels on the long side.
- Sorry, but prizes can only be shipped within the continental U.S. (but please do enter anyway if you’re from outside the U.S.).
Send your entries as e-mail attachments to email@example.com. Include your name in the body of the e-mail and “EcoVelo Photo Contest” in the subject line. Please note that we’re running approximately 7-10 days behind on posting photos, so please be patient.
The call for entries starts today and we’ll close it off on November 20. Like we did for our previous photo contest, we’ll publish the photos on the blog as they come in. Once the entry period is closed, we’ll pick the winners by jury and announce the results here.